Friday, November 21, 2008

I know Etsy...in the biblical way

*giggling*

I popped my Etsy cherry today!

Sorry, I think that was one too many virginity references. I have been lovingly visiting Etsy regularly since oh...June, and today I finally purchased something! Its going to part of one of my bridesmaid gifts. Like part of one person's gift. See, I'm fairly certain I'm not doing a blanket (think: one size fits six) bridesmaid gift. They will all have a common element (which I've already purchased for a fab price!), but there will be variety in the other elements. Same for the moms...and the readers (oh geez, I had almost forgotten about them..I haven't even asked them yet - lol).

But anyway, I made my second (of many) 'maid's gift purchases. I'm so tempted to post a pic to show you, but I don't want to give it away.

...okay, okay you twisted my arm, here's a peek:


...and no, I'm not telling you who "it" is for! On second thought, let's just pretend you didn't see that, k?

The point is that I finally purchased something from Etsy! Cheers to the first of many happy purchases to come. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥