Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally floor-ready

Sorry for the pic quality, but I had to turn off
the flash so you could see; click to enlarge.

It only took like 12 hours, but I finally finished our aisle runner. I'm like 90% happy with it - still trying to figure out those dots underneath. They were a last minute addition and the spacing is off. Maybe more dots? Maybe add different colored dots? Maybe paint those dots a different color? Like green? Teal?

I know what MamaP and Dani would say: "Its fine, its going on the floor."

Of course they're right. So idunno. 90% satisfaction may prove sufficient. I'm just glad its done. Finally.

1 comment:

  1. i would add in your other color in the dots. that would make it perfecto!

    ReplyDelete

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥