Monday, December 22, 2008

OH MY GAH


On Friday the PHI and I got our first registry gift! Why didn't anyone tell me it would be so thrilling?! I'm getting excited all over again just blogging about it!

Interestingly, the CorningWare that we got was a fairly recent addition to our Target registry. Prior to its addition, it was on our now nonexistent Bed Bath and Beyond registry.

I've already started brainstorming things to make in it. I'm so excited. I've wanted CorningWare ever since MamaP got hers (a gazillion years ago)...its a prime target for that oven to table look, it matches our lovely White Pearl china and cleanup is a breeze!

I cant wait to cook in it. Did I mention I'm so excited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥