Monday, June 2, 2008

Bridal party roundup!

So, in the event you hadnt heard...I'm official! Jason popped the question on the 21st and I said yesss!

(there wasnt any doubt I would, right?)

I'm officially a bride. Which means I officially have a gazillion extra things to be worried about/tend to. Thankfully I have some pretty awesome women in my crew:

Dani and Krissi - my maid and matron of honor, respectively. Although I have to say there is nothing matronly about my Krissi. Plus, she's my only experienced bride. Between the two of them, I have a wealth of information at my disposal - love those two.

My main maids: Cuzo (Melissa), Dionne, Naima, and DrHunt.

My bridal attendant: MJ! She will be totally instrumental in me being situatied for the wedding day. Plus, I'm convinced not only will she help me pick the gown, but she'll be the only one who knows how to bustle it - lol.

I also have to shout out Mommy (just for being who she is) and Godmommy (flowers and coordination).

And thats the crew. Dont they sound bridalicous?!

...yes, I just made that up

xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥