Wednesday, November 12, 2008

As long as I think its a valid reason, its totally legit

Jeez. Now I cant get it out of my head: "Too legit, too legit to quit. Hey heyyy!"

I just want to apologize for being so scarce lately. The PHI has been in town ALL week (which never happens) and we've been boo-ed up and enjoying domesticity. Seriously, I made a humongo grocery list on Sunday and we've been eating at home every night and spending some serious QT. As an added bonus, I've gotten to try a new oatmeal cookie recipe (which was a huge hit), experiment with dinner, and whip up some yummy standards.

All in all, so far, an excellent week.

And the best part? No wedding stress. I've been so busy at school and in trying to be "in the moment" with the PHI that I've scraped by with little wedding planning. Which, considering the wedding is 10+ months away...I'm still good.

I will say this though: I didn't throw that lovely concoction up on Monday with the intent of leaving you hanging. While I haven't made any progress on shoes, I have some (I think) interesting veil news to report.

Here's a hint: I've always been attracted to the idea of being involved with the creation of my veil - either making it myself (since I'm told its not that difficult), or having a close loved one make it for me.

I know, I know. That hint didn't really tell you diddly squat (lol). I promise I'll explain, and if you wait it will be worth it.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with an another pic (since no posting is complete without some kind of visual) to tide you over. This one if of the PHI and I going down a soul train line at his sister's wedding. Very fun times. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥