Monday, November 10, 2008

Look What I Made

Row 1: Hydrangea bouquet from theknot, lime-ish green crinoline from Google, dangly heart chandelier earrings from eBay. Row 2: my wedding band from Kay Jewelers, Bridal updo (dont remember where I got this from), lovely yet mysterious gown - side view. Row 3: Hair accessory from Etsy, cathedral length veil, ivory pumps from JCrew

This is the working draft of my wedding day look. And yes, that-is-what-you-think-it-is is at the end of that second row...a sneak peek of my gown(!). PHI, if you are reading this post, lo siento - next time I'll put a warning at the beginning. Fab readers, some of this stuff you already know about, but I'm sure you've peeped some stuff I hadn't told you about yet. See, we still have so much more to discuss. Happy Monday! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥