Monday, January 5, 2009

Patti and the Art of Registry Maintenance

I knew when we got engaged that I would enjoy creating our gift registries. And for the most part I have. I like gifts - for myself and others, so naturally choosing gifts for us and our new home was thrilling.

I also enjoy going back in and maintaining our registry. See, one of the (alleged) cons of registering early is that things will come and go as the seasons change. All that means to me is that I get to keep logging in to our registries and updating them!

Well, as I was hanging out in our Crate and Barrel registry today, I ran across some adorable stands that I HAVE TO HAVE. See?


You know that thing is cute. Yes, I promptly added it to our registry. Upon closer inspection I found that it was the part of their Valentine's collection (OMG, dont get me started on how much I looove Valentines Day). That means 2 things. Its around for a limited time, and in the not so distant future (if it lasts that long) it will be on sale. I'm totally ordering one. You can get your own here.

Guess who's excited? Me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥