Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm in love with a bracelet



Found it here.

Is it in the budget? Probably not.
Is it worth it? I'm thinking so.

As far as my personal accessories, I'm only planning to wear my e-ring (of course), earrings and a bracelet. Dangly earrings (maybe chandelier) and a cuff bracelet to be exact. I want them both to be sparkly. If the right non-cuff bracelet came along, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Oh, and the accessories will get extra credit if they manage to have hearts.

Geez, the more I look at it, the more I like it. And those hearts are making me swoon.

Whatcha think? Worth it for a (kind of expensive but) fab bracelet? Think I can sell it after the wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥