Monday, March 9, 2009

Gimme some suga

Bridal showers have been on the brain lately. My maid Naima is spearheading what I'm calling my Atlanta shower, and she's been trying to get a date down in the books. My MnOH (matron of honor) is coordinating my SoFla shower. Both MamaP and MamaD are crunk about these showers and have pledged their support. From the looks of things, August and September are my months to get a little wet (lol), and I'm actually starting to get excited about the possibility.

Interestingly (or not), I really don't have a preference for how my girls make it rain. But I ran across this French Heart-Shaped Sugar that would be perfect for any kind of tea-themed party:


I know I'm biased, but I think these things are absolutely adorable. They come 64 to a package, and right now they're on clearance for $9.99. So, cute but a little overpriced.

Idunno. A little cute goes a long way with me, but maybe not that far. If you were throwing a tea, would you spring for the sugar to complete the look? Or would you spend that cash elsewhere?

2 comments:

  1. elsewhere. games and giveaways always make showers the most fun for me. i also like watching the bride open the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they are cute!!!

    its all about the details. accessories and details are what sets outfits/things apart from being ordinary!

    ReplyDelete

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥