Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet Elle


This is Eleanor.
I call her Elle for short.
She is my wedding gown.
And I am absolutely in love with her.


Right now, she lives in my closet in the guest bedroom (there are 2 of them). Next to my coats (including that my fave one, that tan plaid one that MamaP wore in graduate school). Yes, the PHI already knows she's in there. He's the one that carried her in the house. She's pretty heavy.

I haven't decided how much more of Elle you'll see before the wedding. But for those of you that have been with me since Dress 0, I wanted to prove that I had in fact purchased a dress I love and will be wearing down the aisle.

Besides, at this point, I don't have time to replace her if I wanted to.
Which I don't :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥