Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Several of you have asked about the future of the blog - namely when I was going to change the title and its description. Well, a few months ago I'd already decided that when the time came, I'd start a new blog - leaving Soon to Be Mrs. Patti in tact as my place to chat about our wedding.

My new blog is called Welcome to Mrs. Smithville, and there I'll continue to talk about the wedding (but from my current perspective) as well as whatever else is going on in my life that is blogworthy. I've moved my post-wedding posts from Soon to be Mrs. Patti over, but will be double posting anything directly wedding related (namely recaps).

So come see my new place. I hope you'll make yourself comfy and spend some QT in Smithville.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Always happy when I see someone else in as good of a mood as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥