Friday, October 24, 2008

High (enough) Pressure Dressing Situations - Update

I have good news on the engagement pictures front.

Today I went to the mall to unwind a bit and try on some stuff I had on hold at Lane Bryant. My thoughts were that something I had already selected to wear at some non-predermined future date could possibly pair nicely with my jeans for our e-pics. Not the case. While both items are very cute, they just werent quite the look I was going for.

So I decided to wander over across the way to New York and Company. I needed some new studs (i ♥ studs) and thats one of my favorite places to snag some inexpensive ones. I also found something to wear for our e-pics!

Picture this sweater:


...in this color:


...paired with dark jeans and black ballet flats.

Interestingly, when I first started brainstorming e-pic ensemble ideas (before the outfit I created last weekend), I was going to wear a cotton summer dress that was the same color as the sweater I purchased today! Mom suggested I look for a top that color and that's precisely what I found. Seriously, you gotta love the woman...she rocks.

I think the sweater will not only be a good color for me (which color isnt, really) and very season appropriate. It cost a little more than I wanted to spend, but I think I'll get good (enough) wear out of it.

E-pic ensemble? Check!

1 comment:

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥