Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This looks yummy!

While spending a little quality time with Google Reader this evening, I ran across this lovely confection:

(Image source)

Its got the classic simplicity vibe I'm going for, and as a bonus its like I conjured the cake myself: It has a solid line detail at the bottom of each layer, white hydrangeas, and letters for the cake topper. I know I haven't told you much about our cake topper, aside from the fact that I made it (did I even tell you that? lol), but take my word for it...ours is fairly similar with one important difference. This cake appears to be covered in fondant - which is NOT going down at our wedding. Buttercream for me, thank you very much. And I'd want to do ribbon at the bottom of each layer rather than (again) what appears to be fondant.

Anyway, this cake makes me swoon. And I just had to share. As Rihanna would say its "posted-up at the top spot" on our list of cake possibles.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like this one best...we seem to have similar taste...the one I picked looks very much like this!

    ReplyDelete

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥