Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Images Have Arrived!

Yesterday we got the CD with all of our engagement pics on it! The images are HUGE! Like, so huge I cant copy them all on to my laptop huge. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to print copies of all of them, or just some. I guess that would depend on what kind of album I put them in, right?

I already know that some of them are wall-worthy (lol). How they'll go on the wall? Who knows. Maybe I'll just take my little DVD to Target to start working out how to show them off.

Oh, and before I forget here are a few more e-pics - all black and white this time.

(Believe it or not, this pic was the PHIs idea)

(So typical: me grinning at the PHI over my glasses)

(Totally wall-worthy)

All images courtesy Nikki @ TSM. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥