Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Last 100 Days


My lovely readers, the wedding is officially 100 days away. Not that anyone really thinks about it that way (other than me...and now you), because we normally talk about it in terms of months. I know I've been super scarce lately and I promise to be better. That might mean shorter, more drive-by type posts, but at least you'll know I'm alive and still thinking of you, right?

At any rate, we've come this far together and there's only a little to go. As you can see from my list to the right over there, there are still a few DIY projects to cross off the list, and several logistical things that need to be worked out. Long story short, its going to be a very busy 100 days.

Ready?
Lets do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥