Thursday, March 5, 2009

I spy...

...with my bridal eye something small, black and ready to be mailed.


As you may have guessed, those are our save the dates, all stamped and ready to go out. I am so excited about them! I promised you several weeks ago that I'd show and tell after the recipients got to see them, and we are still on schedule for the big reveal.

I have a small group of that will be hand-delivered (gotta love saving a on postage) to close family and friends. I'm traveling home to SoFla this weekend for Spring Break so it works out quite nicely. The rest will be dropped in the mail sometime tomorrow or Saturday. That means by the end of next week, you'll have seen them too!

Cant wait? Me either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Since you stopped by, you should say hi! Feel free to leave your $.02! ♥